The Uni-LITE Inline was designed with the operator’s natural action in mind. It’s ideal for fast, repetitive picking, transferring, and unloading of lightweight products up to 4kg/88lb from conveyor to pallet stack. It uses single handed operation and a simple finger press for releasing the products. It is automatically set to return to a pre-set height, so the operator can just grab and go.
As standard, the Uni-LITE-Series is supplied with a horizontal rotary joint, allowing the operator to rotate the load as necessary. The Uni-LITE-Series is available with quick release couplings, allowing speedy changeover of suction feet. This is ideal for the de-palletising of sacks, boxes, and drums etc from pallets to work-stations, where more product needs handling.
The range includes end effectors for lifting boxes, cartons, bags and sacks, drums, multiple products, and a hook attachment for containers with handles.
Features and benefits
- Single handed operation
- Easy changeover between feet
- Horizontal rotary joint gives 360 degree rotation
- Suitable for fast repetitive operation
- Proven health and safety solution
- In-built safety feature prevents load dropping
- Efficient use of labour
- Minimal running costs
- Increased operator safety and performance
- Increased productivity
- Low maintenance
- Range of end effectors
- Adapted to your application
- Installation, spare parts and servicing
- CE Label and manual