The spiked gripper is used to lift burlap, hessian and jute bags where the surface of the bag/ sack cannot be vacuum gripped. Instead a set of spikes pierce the sack and grip hold of the bag. The system can lift weights from 5kg (11lb)-110kg (242lb) and can be supplied with different control handles to achieve different lift heights.
Commonly used for lifting sacks of tea leaves, coffee beans, cocoa beans and spices in food and beverage manufacturing factories.
Features and benefits
- Proven Health and Safety solution
- In-built safety feature prevents load dropping
- Efficient use of labour
- Effortless repetitive lifting
- Upper rotary coupling gives 360 degree rotation
- Minimal running costs
- Increased operator safety & performance
- Increased productivity
- Low maintenance
- Robust solution with reinforced parts for additional strength
- Installation, spare parts and service
- CE Label