Range of Drum Conditioning Systems.
The PalPharMassage is a mobile drum conditioning system to assist with the process infeed or tipping of powdered or granular product in drums which has hardened or settled in storage and transit
The PalPharMassage has been designed to be fully flexible around drums of all sizes, plastic fibre and metal. Kegs, bottles and other containers can be handled. The drums sit on a rotary table so after each cycle the drum can be rotated. An adjustable back stop allows penetration depth of the cylinder into the drum to be adjusted to suit the material requirement. The PalPharMassage can be a simple mobile product conditioning solution or integrated into a turnkey fully contained drum discharge solution with PLC control.
Features and Benefits
- Requires only a clean dry compressed air supply (unless PLC control is required)
- Simple to use
- Adjustable cylinder height and backstop options to suit a range of drums
- Mobile or Fixed Options
- cGMP construction with 304 or 316 options available
- Can be used with PharmaVac/PharmaTip to offer turnkey manual handling and drum tipping solution
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Safety Guarding Options
- CE Label
- ATEX options
- Supplied with FAT and Documentation IQ/OQ