Drum tippers and drum lifters are ideal for the lifting and rotating of metal or plastic drums. Palamatic’s Drum Tip and Pour Vacuum Lifter can be configured to ATEX standards and/or confined spaces. This effective system can lift drums up to 350kg (772lb) and can be operated by a single person - without this solution, two people are often required for drum lifting due to their weight.
The drum is gripped using a suction gripper and raised using the vacuum tube control lever. The drum is then tipped using pneumatic or electric controls, and products can be carefully poured out.
Features and benefits
- Top lifting and drum pouring solutions
- Proven Health and Safety solution
- In-built safety feature prevents load dropping
- Upper rotary coupling gives 360 degree rotation
- Efficient use of labour
- Effortless repetitive lifting
- Minimal running costs
- Increased operator safety & performance
- Increased productivity
- Low maintenance
- Various gantry systems available
- Installation, spare parts and service
- CE Label