The Palamatic drum tip and pour vacuum lifter is ideal for the lifting and rotating of metal or plastic drums, the Drum Tip and Pour can be configured to ATEX standards and/or confined spaces. The system can lift up to 350kg (772lb) and can be operated by a single person where otherwise two people may be required due to the weight of the drums.
The drum is gripped using a suction gripper and raised using the vacuum tube control lever. The drum is tipped using pneumatic or electric controls and product can be carefully poured out.
Features and benefits
- Top lifting and drum pouring solutions
- Proven Health and Safety solution
- In-built safety feature prevents load dropping
- Upper rotary coupling gives 360 degree rotation
- Efficient use of labour
- Effortless repetitive lifting
- Minimal running costs
- Increased operator safety & performance
- Increased productivity
- Low maintenance
- Various gantry systems available
- Installation, spare parts and service
- CE Label