Sacks play a central role in the distribution of materials worldwide. As a packaging system, sacks meet most basic logistic requirements. They portion, protect, transport, store and sell the product they hold. To keep the product and the sack undamaged, careful handling is required - our S-Line Vacuum Tube Lifter is ideal for handling paper and plastic.
Manual handling regulations are strict on repetitive heavy lifting of loads. The Palamatic S-Line Vacuum Tube Lifter is the ideal method of lifting sacks safely, protecting the operator from serious back injuries and businesses from damaging insurance claims.
The modular-built lifting systems have a vacuum pump, filter system, supply hose, heavy duty lift tube and in-built safety features. The ergonomic control valve, handle and sack suction foot, and foam rubber seal are combined to achieve the most cost effective and safe material handling solution for this process. By letting the vacuum lifter do all the work, our solutions are suitable for all types of bags, with weights ranging from 20 to 210 lbs.
Vacuum lifting tube systems are perfectly suited to safely and quickly handle all types of sacks and bags. The vacuum lifter is used for both lifting AND gripping operations, thus facilitating the control of the device and optimising the speed and ease of the process. No need for many buttons, there’s only a single control valve operated with the fingertips to pick up, lift, lower and release the load – simple, fast and safe!
Features and benefits
- Proven health and safety solution
- Efficient use of labour
- Effortless repetitive lifting
- Minimal running costs
- Increased operator safety and performance
- Increased productivity
- Low maintenance
- Lifts paper and plastic sacks or bags
- High stacking options available
- Lifts weights from 5kg (11lb)-110kg (242lb)
- Single vacuum drive 75dB(A)
- In-line filter protects pump
- Soft outer neoprene rubber seal
- Hard wearing, natural rubber inner seal
- Internal mesh to stop the sack being sucked into the system
- Upper rotary coupling gives 360º rotation
- Robust and proven in arduous conditions
- In-built safety feature prevents load dropping
- Range of gantry systems available
- Installation, spare parts and service
- CE label
- S-LINE SACKLIFT
- Area Suitability:
- Non Hazardous/ ATEX Zone 22 options
- Weight Capacity:
- Up to 50kg
- Typical Applications:
- Palletising/ Depalletising and loading sack discharging equipment