PAL-TRAC Monorail Hoist solves Maintenance and Super Sack handling
18th September 2020
We pleased to show a rendered image of our new Pal-Trac Cleanroom Monorail Hoist, this is a 1000kg capacity version based on a 400v power requirement.
This innovative design is suitable for lifting during the maintenance of vessels e.g. removing Tank Agitators/Impellers, or moving BioBags /Sacks, Charge bags, Bottles for Charging and Moving Centrifuge Bowls.
- Suitable for pharma cGMP areas using a rhombus shaped monorail, less migration of particles to this shape.
- Keeps precious client walkway space free in comparison to a floor mounted pillar hoist.
- Wireless (eX or safe area) pendants.
- Resistant to typical pharma/food cleaning agents.
- Transparent carriage viewing window for mandatory periodic inspection. i.e. reduced need to disassemble.
- Low headroom, from hook centre to false ceiling we have managed to do this thus far to 450mm.
For further information about our products please contact:-
Palamatic Ltd, Unit 20 Broombank Park, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9RT
Tel: +44 (0)1246 452 054