Food Company upgrades its Powder Processing
23rd September 2020
Valued customer and global manufacturer of food materials, had a requirement to upgrade manufacturing facilities and production machinery in order to replace end of life equipment.
- Opening and discharging 180 sacks of spices per batch
- COSHH Regulations
- Health and Safety Guidelines
- Improved process efficiency construction
- Finish of equipment to suit current standards.
- Compliancy to the latest ATEX directives.
Our recommendation was our new to the range, PAL-F-AST ATEX compliant Fully Automatic Sack Opening Machine.
The PAL-FAST machine is a fully automatic solution for medium throughput sack discharging for up to 3-5 sack a minute. Ideal for food, pharmaceutical and chemical applications where production is discharged into a mixing process, all within a safe dust free environment without the need for manual cutting of sacks. The system is designed to prevent any contamination from the outer bag once the bag is inside the machine body thus keeping the product contamination free.
The operator can load the PAL-FAST -MF using a Palamatic Vacuum Tube lifter to lift the sacks. The door is manually closed which locks automatically starting the opening and emptying process and feeds the emptied sack into the waste sack compactor. The door automatically opens in readiness for the next sack to be loaded. The compact design of this machine ensures the neatest footprint and another important feature is that the product is never in contact with the outer sack.
Features and benefits
- Electro - pneumatically powered machine that can be supplied with either a pneumatic logic control system or a plc control panel complete with optional HMI display
- Keeps product free from contamination from the external surfaces of the sack
- Keeps operator safe from dust hazards
- Throughput of up to 3-5 sacks per minute
- For paper plastic and polywoven sacks
- Small footprint – designed to suit longest sack to be emptied
- ATEX as standard
- Infeed options to suit
- Range of Powder discharge options
- Range of Waste sack collection systems
- Easy maintenance
- Stainless steel contact parts in stainless steel 304L or 316L
- Meets COSHH regulations
- Test Plant trials available
- CE certified
- Factory Acceptance trails and documentation
For further information about our products please contact:-
Palamatic Ltd, Unit 20 Broombank Park, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 9RT
Tel: +44 (0)1246 452 054